Mots-clefs » Côte D'Ivoire

£5m - 40 Room Hotel, Weddings and Conferences, Abidjan, Cote d’Ivoire

This boutique hotel fills the gap for tourism and wedding venues in Abidjan. Located near the airport, adjacent to Grand-Bassam, a popular tourist attraction and close to the beaches on the outskirts of Abidjan, the hotel combines Ivorian heritage with excellent service and modern infrastructure. 12 mots de plus

Cote D'Ivoire

Du twist à Cocody (1972)

Title: Du twist à cocody, ou l’art de la natte
Photographer(s): Diby Yao Christophe
Designer(s):
Writer(s): Diby Yao Christophe
Publisher: Éditions Dalfoz, Paris 1972… 23 mots de plus

Geen Categorie

Exhibition: African Modernism – Architecture of Independence

Dates: Until October 22, 2017
Venue: Shifteye Studios – the Priory Place
Opening Hours:
Monday to Friday: 10.00 AM – 5.00 PM
Saturday: 12.00 AM – 5.00 PM… 144 mots de plus

Kenya

Valan International Cargo Charter Antonov An-26 crashes into sea near Abidjan

A Valan International Cargo Charter Antonov An-26 has crashed into the sea off the coast of Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire, during bad weather. The aircraft was operating a charter freight flight for the French Army. 507 mots de plus

News

Africa Oil & Gas: Tullow Oil awarded four licences in Cote d’Ivoire

Tullow Oil has acquired 90% stakes in four onshore blocks in Côte d’Ivoire. Petroci, the national oil company of Côte d’Ivoire, holds the remaining 10%. 238 mots de plus

Mozambique Oil And Gas Industry

Cote d'Ivoire Assumptions and Drivers behind Ongoing and Upcoming Trends 2017-2022: Radiant Insights, Inc.

Cote d’Ivoire: Country Intelligence Report a new Country Intelligence Report by provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Cote d’Ivoire today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2022. 738 mots de plus

Industry